NOTICE OF VACANCY
Logan City School District
101 West Center
Logan, UT 84321
July 1, 2018
Logan City School District is now accepting applications Sweepers. The job of Sweeper was established for the purpose/s of providing custodial services at assigned site; ensuring an attractive sanitary and safe environment for students, staff and visitors; performing a variety of special cleaning operations; and assisting in preparing facilities for classroom activities and campus events.
- Work Hours: Up to 5.5 hours per day
- Salary: $10.57
- All application materials must be submitted to Logan City School District Human Resources Office, 101 West Center, Logan, Utah, 84321. Phone (435)-755-2300 FAX: (435) 755-2311. Selected finalists will be contacted for an interview.
- Please submit a completed Logan City School District Education Support Professional Application (available online at www.loganschools.org, Human Resource Department, Employment Opportunities)
Deadline: Until Filled
- Cleans assigned facilities and/or grounds (e.g. classrooms, offices, gym, restrooms, multipurpose rooms, pools, grounds, etc.) for the purpose of maintaining a sanitary, safe and attractive environment.
- Performs minor, job related, maintenance on custodial equipment, classroom furniture and fixtures (e.g. change vacuum cleaner belts, bags, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring proper functioning and usability of items.
- Performs summer maintenance (e.g. strip/wax floors, moves furniture, painting, etc.) for the purpose of completing and/or facilitating summer construction.
- Replenishes classroom and rest room supplies (e.g. paper towels, soap, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring adequate quantities for daily use.
- Responds to immediate safety and/or operational concerns (e.g. facility damage, vandalism, alarms, etc.) for the purpose of taking appropriate action or notifying appropriate personnel for resolution.
- Secures facilities and grounds (e.g. doors, gates, alarms, lights, etc.) for the purpose of minimizing property damage, equipment loss and/or potential liability.
- Supports other site maintenance staff (e.g. grounds, trades, etc.) for the purpose of completing site custodial activities.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
It is the policy of the Logan City Board of Education that there will be no discrimination or harassment on the grounds of race, color, sex, marital status, religion, national origin, age or disability in any educational program, activity, or employment.
Reasonable accommodations for the application/interview process will be provided upon request, and as required in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Persons with disabilities may contact the Director of the Human Resource Department at (435) 755-2300 for additional information or assistance.