All Parents wanting to pay for school lunches online will need to register at www.payforit.net.
What is PayForIt?
PayForIt (PFI) is a Secure Online Payment system which simplifies payment, collection and balancing of funds for School Districts. It enables parents to fund lunch accounts and pay fees quickly and easily online. PayForIt allows parents to opt into and manage email reminders about their student's accounts.
- Using PFI, cashiers spend less time taking cash at the serving lines so students have more time to eat. Additionally, there is not a chance of lost lunch money from home to the serving lines!
- Payments can be made by credit card 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at the parents' convenience.
- Parents can review what their students are actually purchasing along with account balance information.
- PFI supports increased communication between the school & the parents.
- Parents can opt to receive an email when a student balance dips to certain threshold (set by the parent).
- Parents can opt to use an automatic payment feature which replenishes their student account(s) when a balance dips to a specific level (specified by the parent).
- School messages are automatically emailed to parents.
- A continuous online survey is provided to monitor parent feedback and ideas.
- Student information is automatically transferred from year-toyear and from school-to-school.
- Parents can manage more than one student account.
- PFI is PCI compliant and maintains industry standard SSL certificates. This ensures all data is safe & secure as defined by the industry.
How to sign up
Log on to www.payforit.net.
Select the "Sign Up" option from the menu. The screens will guide you through the process to establish your account:
- You will be prompted to enter your contact data, password and a payment method to activate your account.
- Once all information is entered, PFI will email a validation code for you to confirm the registration. Once confirmed you can begin using PFI as often as you'd like.
- First time logging in, you will need to indicate which student(s) to attach to your account (Go to Add/View student tab). Students are already loaded in the PFI system. PFI utilizes the same student ID number used for your lunch purchases. If you are unsure of your student's ID number, please contact your individual schools' secretary.
How to get help
How Do I ... Each major function used in PFI, has online help available under the menu option of "How Do I ...". The "How Do I" provides step by step instructions as well as screen examples.
FAQ: When starting to use PFI, it is a good idea to review the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) available within the Help menu option.
Support Videos: There are videos you can view about the different features of PayForIt.net. Go to https://www.payforit.net/ then choose "How Do I"
Contact Us: You are also able to send an email to the PFI Help Support Staff. This function is also within the Help menu option.